Maintenance method of golf car battery
1. If the battery is not used for a long time, it will discharge slowly until it is scrapped. Therefore, the ball car should be started every certain time to charge the battery.
2. When the ammeter pointer shows that the storage capacity is insufficient, it shall be charged in time. The storage capacity of the battery can be reflected on the instrument panel. Sometimes it is found that the power is not enough on the way, and the engine can’t be started again. As a temporary measure, you can ask other vehicles for help, start the vehicle with the battery on their vehicle, connect the negative pole and negative pole of the two batteries, and connect the positive pole and positive pole.
3. The density of electrolyte shall be adjusted according to standards in different regions and seasons.
4. In case of electrolyte loss, distilled water or special fluid shall be supplemented. Never use purified drinking water instead. Because pure water contains a variety of trace elements, it will have an adverse impact on the battery.
5. During daily driving, always check whether the small hole on the battery cover is ventilated. If the small hole of the battery cover is blocked, the generated hydrogen and oxygen cannot be discharged. When the electrolyte expands, the battery shell will be broken and the service life of the battery will be affected.
6. When charging, use a special charger and place it in a cool and ventilated place to avoid high temperature and humidity.
7. Do not use organic solvent to clean the battery shell.
8. Do not short circuit the positive and negative terminals of the battery to avoid danger.
9. No over discharge: when the red undervoltage display light on the instrument panel is on, it indicates that the power enters the hungry area and should be charged in time.
10. No overcharging: the charging time should vary according to the driving mileage. The longer the mileage, the longer the charging time, and vice versa.
11. In case of battery failure, please send it to the authorized Office of the manufacturer or relevant institutions for proper treatment. Please do not discard it at will to avoid environmental pollution.
Troubleshooting of golf car battery
Battery failure during gear shifting
When the golf cart needs to shift to gear 1 under special circumstances, the battery light of the golf cart will be on, but it will go out immediately, and the car is still normal. One of the reasons for this situation is that the engine is subject to great fluctuations and the battery is falsely connected, which may cause this situation in an instant. It is recommended to check the battery connection as soon as you get off the car.
Countermeasures for self discharge of golf cart battery
After the golf cart battery is placed for a period of time, its power consumption is called self discharge.
If the electrolyte on the battery cover is not clear and clean, the positive and negative poles of the monomer conduct electricity, resulting in self discharge.
The battery makes up for too many impurities in water, and the self discharge is faster.
The battery does not need to be placed for a long time, resulting in the sinking of sulfuric acid, the density of some electrolyte under the battery is higher than that above, and there is a potential difference between the upper and lower plates, resulting in self discharge.
When cleaning the outside of golf cart battery, pay attention to often remove the oxide and acid scale at the pole.
Deionized water or distilled water must be added when adding water to make up the battery.
If the filled battery needs to be stored for a long time, it should be replaced with a thinner electrolyte, and the battery should be recharged once a month.
Working principle of solar battery
During the day, the sunlight shines on the solar module, so that the solar cell module has a certain range of DC voltage to convert light energy into electric energy. Then it is transmitted to the intelligent controller. After the overcharge protection of the intelligent controller, the electric energy transmitted from the solar module is transmitted to the battery for storage. Storage requires storage battery, which is an electrochemical equipment that stores chemical energy and releases electric energy when necessary.
Use and maintenance of solar battery
The suitable temperature is 15 ~ 20 ℃.
The connection method of solar battery
Connect the positive pole to the positive pole and the negative pole to the negative pole of the solar battery. In this way, the power of the solar battery will double, and the voltage is the same as that of a solar battery. The two poles of solar battery must not be short circuited.
New battery charging
For the solar battery that is newly installed or renovated and charged for the first time, a long-term charging is the initial charging. It shall be charged at a current of 1 / 10 of the rated capacity. Before installation, it is necessary to measure whether the battery is sufficient. If the power is insufficient, please charge the battery in a sunny place for more than 8-16 hours, or use AC to fully charge the battery first. Over discharge charging shall be strictly prevented. When charging normally with AC, it is best to use graded charging. That is, at the initial stage of charging, the constant current charging with large current is used, and the conventional constant voltage floating charging method is used after charging to the uniform charging voltage and constant voltage for a period of time.
Keep the battery clean
The installed solar battery pole shall be coated with vaseline to prevent corrosion of the pole.
Configure online monitoring management technology
Conduct on-line measurement and analysis of internal resistance of solar battery, timely find the defects of battery and maintain it in time.
Prevent the solar battery from frost cracking in winter and direct sunlight in summer. The solar battery should be placed in a ventilated and cold place.
The battery pack is used to store electric energy. The purpose of inverter is to convert DC into AC. When the solar cell module cannot work at night or in cloudy and rainy days, the battery pack supplies power to the load. The working mode of battery can be divided into two types: recycling and floating charge. It is often in the frequent charge and discharge working state, that is, it is recycled, and it is often in the charging state, which is floating charge, which can make up for the capacity loss of the battery caused by self discharge.
Characteristics of solar battery
Special process design and colloidal electrolyte ensure long-life battery.
Deep circulation capacity
It has good overcharge and discharge capacity.
Applicable to different environmental requirements
Batteries that can be used normally under different conditions such as high altitude, high temperature and low temperature.
Correct use of lithium battery for electric motorcycle
The battery does not need to be “activated”
The lithium battery does not need to be charged for more than 12 hours in the first three times, and the lithium battery has no memory.
Use the charger specified by the manufacturer for charging. Pay attention to whether the charger model matches the battery model during charging.
Avoid high temperature charging
Do not charge the lithium battery in an environment with a temperature of more than 40 °, as high temperature will degrade the battery capacity.
The lithium battery shall be charged as soon as possible to avoid recharging after undervoltage every time, which can greatly improve the service life of the battery.
When the battery is not used for a long time, disconnect the battery from the whole vehicle, and replenish some power to the battery at an interval to avoid over discharge of the battery due to self discharge of the battery or power consumption of the protection board.
Maintenance method of lithium battery for electric motorcycle
Do not replace the charger casually and do not remove the speed limit of the controller
Chargers of various manufacturers generally have personalized needs. Do not replace chargers at will when you are not sure. Removing the speed limit of the controller can improve the speed of some cars, but it will not only reduce the safety of the car, but also reduce the service life of the battery.
Protect the charger
The general operating instructions have instructions on protecting the charger. Many users do not have the habit of reading the manual. They often think of looking for the manual after problems. It is often too late, so it is very necessary to read the manual first. After many chargers vibrate, their internal potentiometers will drift, causing the whole parameters to drift, resulting in abnormal charging state.
Charge every day
It is recommended that you charge the battery every day, so that the battery is in a shallow cycle state and the service life of the battery will be prolonged. Frequent discharge has a great impact on the service life of the battery.
After the battery is discharged, the vulcanization process begins, and obvious vulcanization occurs at the beginning of 12 hours. Timely charging can remove less serious vulcanization.
Periodic deep discharge
Regular deep discharge of the battery is also conducive to “activating” the battery, which can slightly increase the capacity of the battery. The general method is to fully discharge the battery at regular intervals. The method of complete discharge is to ride to the first undervoltage protection under the condition of normal load on flat road. After complete discharge, fully charge the battery. The battery capacity will be increased.
Pay attention to the charging environment
The best ambient temperature for charging is 25 ℃. At present, most chargers do not have an automatic control system to adapt to the ambient temperature, so most chargers are designed according to the ambient temperature of 25 ℃, so it is better to charge at 25 ℃. Otherwise, the problems of under charging in winter and over charging in summer will inevitably occur.
Make full use of maintenance conditions
Many dealers of electric motorcycles can provide battery maintenance and repair services, and they should make full use of these services. Some brands of electric motorcycles put forward the maintenance of batteries. For example, regular maintenance of the battery can reduce the damage to the battery. Repairing the state of charge of the battery can alleviate the failure of “battery backwardness”, which is easy for dealers equipped with maintenance capability. For water loss, the effect of water replenishment when the battery capacity is 70% is better than that when the battery capacity is 40%. Even some brands of products also put forward that not overhauling within the specified time is equivalent to giving up the warranty period of the battery. Make consumers suffer losses that should not occur. Therefore, consumers should make full use of the conditions of battery maintenance to prolong the service life of the battery.
Development process of lithium ion battery
Because the chemical properties of lithium metal are very active, the processing, preservation and use of lithium metal have very high requirements for the environment. Therefore, lithium ion battery production should be carried out under special environmental conditions. Due to many advantages of lithium-ion batteries, lithium-ion batteries are widely used in electronic instruments, digital and household appliances.
Later, Sony Corporation of Japan invented a lithium-ion battery with carbon material as negative electrode and lithium containing compound as positive electrode. In the process of charge and discharge, there is no metal lithium, only lithium ion, which is lithium-ion battery. When the battery is charged, lithium ions are generated on the positive electrode of the battery, and the generated lithium ions move to the negative electrode through the electrolyte. The carbon as the negative electrode has a layered structure, which has many micropores. The lithium ions reaching the negative electrode are embedded into the micropores of the carbon layer. The more lithium ions embedded, the higher the charging capacity. Similarly, when the battery is discharged, the lithium ion embedded in the negative carbon layer comes out and moves back to the positive electrode. The more lithium ions returned to the positive electrode, the higher the discharge capacity.
With the wide use of digital products such as mobile phones and laptops, lithium-ion batteries have been widely used in such products with excellent performance, and have gradually developed to other product application fields in recent years.
Characteristics of lithium ion batteries
High energy density
The weight of lithium-ion battery is half that of nickel cadmium or nickel hydrogen battery with the same capacity. The volume is 20-30% of nickel cadmium and 35-50% of nickel hydrogen.
The working voltage of a single lithium-ion battery is 3.7V, which is equivalent to three nickel cadmium or nickel hydrogen batteries in series.
Lithium ion batteries do not contain harmful metal substances such as cadmium, lead and mercury.
Lithium ion batteries do not contain metal lithium, so they are not limited by the provisions on prohibiting the carrying of lithium-ion batteries in passenger aircraft.
High cycle life
Under normal conditions, the charge and discharge cycle of lithium-ion battery can exceed 500 times.
No memory effect
Memory effect refers to the phenomenon that the capacity of nickel cadmium battery decreases during the charge discharge cycle. Lithium ion batteries do not have this effect.
Using a constant current and constant voltage charger with a rated voltage of 4.2V, the lithium-ion battery can be fully charged within 1.5-2.5 hours; The newly developed lithium iron phosphate battery can be fully charged in 35 minutes.
Application of lithium ion battery in the field of electric bicycle
At present, the high-power lithium-ion power lithium batteries used in electric bicycles are basically composed of multiple single batteries in series and parallel. In the process of its application, the main problem of power lithium battery is the large dispersion between each single battery, which affects the safety and service life of the whole battery pack.
Therefore, we believe that the ideal power lithium battery pack should be managed according to the safety and service life of the battery pack.
Problems and solutions of lithium ion battery for electric bicycle
The normal lithium battery shall be charged up to 4.2 v. on this basis, the iron lithium ion battery shall be reduced by 0.5 V as the upper and lower limits. If the charging is higher than 4.3 V, it is overcharged. To solve this problem, it is necessary to accurately measure the true value of voltage: adopt a scientific charging method, full but not full.
The minimum discharge voltage of lithium-ion battery is 3.2 v. if the discharge voltage is lower than 3 V, it is over discharge. Accurately measure the true value of electric quantity: adopt scientific and safe discharge method to discharge without discharge.
Battery temperature detection
If the temperature of lithium-ion battery is too high, it may explode. Therefore, the temperature of each battery should be monitored to ensure that there is no explosion due to excessive battery temperature.
The lithium-ion battery has a rated current. It is not allowed to exceed the rated current, otherwise it will burn out the battery. Therefore, it is necessary to accurately measure and control the charge and discharge current, and take overcurrent protection measures efficiently and quickly to prevent short circuit, reverse connection and other accidents when the current exceeds the set current.
There is deviation in the voltage of lithium-ion battery. Without balance control, with the addition of charge discharge cycle, the voltage of each single cell will gradually differentiate and the service life will be greatly reduced. When charging and discharging a group of lithium-ion batteries, considering the inconsistency of each single battery, balanced measures can be taken to ensure safety and stability.
The 18650 lithium battery pack process is mainly formulated according to the pack battery structure. The biggest feature of 18650 lithium battery pack is its flexible combination. Most continuous orders can be completed semi automatically. It can be imagined that the 18650 lithium battery pack process is becoming more and more simple.
Precautions for 18650 lithium battery pack welding process
1. When welding 18650 lithium battery, pay attention to the spot welding current.
2. Pay attention to the diameter of welding needle when welding 18650 lithium battery.
3. When welding 18650 lithium battery, pay attention to the spacing of welding pins.
4. Pay attention to the number of solder joints when welding 18650 lithium battery pack process.
5. During spot welding, fire explosion, short circuit and false welding are not allowed.
Precautions for tin welding of 18650 lithium battery
1. Pay attention to the diameter of tin wire during tin welding of 18650 lithium battery.
2. When soldering 18650 lithium battery, pay attention to the constant soldering temperature.
3. When soldering, it shall be noted that the soldering time shall not exceed how many seconds.
4. Soldering iron heads used for soldering different 18650 lithium battery surface materials are also different.
18650 lithium battery pack process pack
1. Set the internal resistance, voltage and self discharge of the cell.
2. Set the channel and grade.
3. Set the number of groups per channel.
4. If there is any defect, it needs to be isolated and analyzed in time.
Design technology skills of multi parallel and multi series 18650 lithium battery pack
1. Adopt the principle of priority and easy operation, that is, employees are easy to operate.
2. The principle of giving priority to operation safety is adopted, that is, employees are not easy to short circuit or have better preventive measures.
3. The principle of equipment shall be adopted, that is, those completed with the help of auxiliary equipment shall not be manual as far as possible, at least semi-automatic.
4. The packaging design should be reasonable and easy to take and put. Do not take the product out of the customer for half a day.
Quality characteristics of 18650 lithium battery pack process
1. Lithium battery with qualified quality shall be adopted. Qualified and stable suppliers are required to provide single batteries with good performance. The single battery shall be used after passing a series of safety tests and performance tests.
2. It is required that the internal resistance of the battery is low and the consistency is good. No matter 14.8V lithium battery pack or other energy storage battery packs, low internal resistance shall be ensured to ensure the capacity, platform and heat dissipation of high current discharge.
3. The battery structure adopts ventilation design, and the spacing between two adjacent batteries shall not be less than 2mm. This structure requires that the battery be fixed with plastic support.
4. Slotted nickel sheet is used for spot welding of pack battery, and the size of nickel sheet meets the requirements of high current discharge. The nickel sheet material shall ensure low internal resistance, the spot welding machine shall ensure stable operation, and the welding needle shall ensure quality. The operator shall work after being trained, assessed and qualified, and check whether the welding spot is firm after spot welding. In addition, vibration test shall be conducted for each batch of products to verify the anti vibration performance.
5. Different batches of batteries shall be made into typical finished products and life test shall be conducted. When the experience of lithium battery pack design specification is summarized, the finished battery shall be subject to cycle test to obtain the actual cycle life.
6. Verify the high and low temperature performance of the battery. The cells of different pack lithium battery manufacturers are made into finished products, and the actual discharge curve is obtained by different discharge rate tests at high and low temperatures.