Electric scooters are one of the most popular mobility tools nowadays and are very common in the outdoors. However, in everyday use, the maintenance of the electric scooter plays a vital role in performance and longevity. The lithium battery is the component that supplies power to the electric skateboard, and is also an important component of the electric skateboard, in the process of use, there will inevitably be excessive wear and tear, which will reduce the use of life, so how to extend the use of electric skateboard battery life?
1. Charge the electric skateboard battery in time
Electric scooter battery in the use of 12 hours, there will be a significant sulfide reaction, timely charging can clear the sulfide phenomenon, if not timely charging, sulfide crystals will accumulate and gradually produce coarse crystals, affecting the electric skateboard battery life. Not charging in time will not only affect the vulcanisation speed, but also lead to a decrease in battery capacity, which will affect the journey of the electric scooter. So, in addition to daily charging, but also pay attention to the use of the future to charge as soon as possible, so that the battery power in a full state.
2. Don’t just replace the electric scooter charger
Each electric scooter manufacturer has personalized requirements for the charger, so don’t replace the charger at will when you don’t know the charger model. If the use requires a long journey, try to equip more than one charger for off-site charging, using another supplementary charger during the day and the original charger at night. There is also the speed limit of the controller, although the speed limit of the controller can improve the speed of the electric scooter, not only will reduce the battery life, but also reduce the safety of the electric scooter.
3. Timing to electric scooter deep discharge
The electric skateboard battery can also be “activated” by a deep discharge at regular intervals to slightly increase the capacity of the battery. A common way to do this is to discharge the electric skateboard battery completely at regular intervals. A complete discharge of the electric skateboard battery is the first time the battery is discharged under normal load on a flat surface. In the completion of the thorough discharge in the future, and then a thorough charging of the battery, will make the battery capacity to improve.
4. Maintain the electric scooter charger
Many electric scooter users only pay attention to the battery, but ignore the charger. Electronic products will generally age after a few years of use, and the charger is no exception. If your charger has a problem, it will form the electric skateboard battery can not be filled, or perhaps charge drum battery. This will naturally affect the battery life as well.
The battery is the key component of an electric skateboard and it follows that it is very important to make the most of the favourable conditions to extend the battery life of your electric skateboard. The maintenance methods of electric skateboard battery are shared here today, we should also pay great attention to the maintenance of electric scooters in our daily use, so that you can make your electric scooter better use. Even if your electric scooter has excellent performance and quality assurance, it still needs to be taken care of in order to give it maximum power.
1. The input and output ports of the lithium battery need to be confirmed.
2. It is necessary to confirm the IP protection level of the lithium battery pack and the method of fixing the battery pack, and also take into account how to install the lithium battery pack, which will have a great effect on the design of the lithium battery
3. The size of the space where the lithium battery is placed, this will affect the capacity of the lithium battery pack, this space is best communicated with the lithium battery manufacturer before ordering the lithium battery, so as not to cause a big difference between the ideal and the reality of the situation
4. Need to know in advance is expected to customize the service life of the lithium battery, lithium iron battery life is generally 2000 times cycle
5. You need to know how long the equipment will continue to work, as this will be relevant to determining the capacity of the lithium battery pack to be ordered
6. For equipment with similar motors in the matching lithium battery also need to know the maximum power of the instant when starting these inductive loads is how big
7. Because the voltage of the lithium battery pack is not a fixed value but a wide range, it is necessary to ensure that the equipment can withstand the corresponding voltage value
8. Determine the size and shape of the battery, so that lithium battery manufacturers can narrow the range when developing and designing.
How to customize lithium battery pack,What do you need to pay attention to when customizing lithium battery pack? Lithium battery packs are increasingly refined into different areas of application, such as: consumer lithium batteries, industrial lithium batteries, communication lithium batteries, power lithium batteries, energy storage lithium batteries and so on. The product needs are different so the performance of the corresponding lithium battery will be very different, what are the considerations for customised lithium battery packs?
How to customize lithium battery pack, what do I need to pay attention to when I customize lithium battery pack?
The whole process of customized lithium battery pack is usually within 15 working days.
Day 1: Review and discuss the requirements given by the customer, then quote for the sample, the price is negotiated by both sides after the custom product project is completed.
Day 2: Design of the battery cell and circuit structure.
Day 3: Sample production after all the design is completed.
Day 4: Initial functional testing and debugging completed.
Day 5: Electrical performance of the lithium battery pack and cycle aging test verification.
Sixth day: safety test packaging and shipping. The whole process of lithium battery is completed within 15 days.
Matters needing attention in the customization of lithium battery
1) Lithium battery pack customization is different from mass production products, is for different products for independent research and development and design, so in the customization process, need to pay a certain fee (generally will involve the cost of mold opening, development costs, product prototype costs, etc.)
(2) R & D time: the length of R & D time is directly related to the time of the product on the new, the general lithium battery pack custom R & D time in about 30 days, and the implementation of fast R & D channel, generally do not need to open the mold of the product sampling time can be shortened to 15 days.
Lithium battery as an emerging industry, the rapid development of the past two years, more and more enterprises will be applied to their own products lithium battery pack. Lithium battery pack customization came into being under this environment. Dedicated to lithium battery packs, lithium battery UPS custom solutions, wholeheartedly committed to providing users with more competitive lithium battery custom solutions and products.
The controller plays a significant role in the normal operation of a photovoltaic system. Different applications and sizes of photovoltaic systems require different controller functions. The controller has a direct impact on the lifetime of the solar system components and the reliability of the whole system.
1. You should choose a controller with low power consumption and high charging efficiency, the controller works 24/7, if its own power consumption is large, it will consume part of the electricity, it is best to choose a controller with a power consumption of 1 mA (MA) or less.
2. The solar controller must have the protection function for the battery and other components.
Short circuit protection
Reverse discharge protection
Reverse polarity protection
3. Waterproof controller, the controller is generally installed in the lampshade, battery box, generally will not enter the water, but in the actual engineering cases of the controller terminal connection line often because of rainwater along the connection line into the controller caused by short circuit.
4. Other technical requirements for solar controllers.
4.1 Charging circuit voltage drop not greater than 0.26V
4.2 Discharge circuit voltage drop of not more than 0.15V
4.3 Over-voltage protection 17V, ×2/24V.
4.4 Operating temperature industrial grade: -35°C to +55°C.
4.5 Boost charging voltage 15.0V; ×2/24V; (maintenance time: 10min) (call only when over-discharge occurs)
4.6 Direct charge charging voltage 14.8V; ×2/24V; (maintenance time: 10min)
4.7 Floating charge voltage 13.6V;×2/24V; (maintenance time: until it drops to the charge return voltage action)
4.8 Charge return voltage 13.2v; ×2/24V.
4.9 Temperature compensation -5mv/°C/2V (boost, direct charge, float charge, charge return voltage compensation);
4.10 Under-voltage voltage 12.0V; ×2/24V.
4.11 over-discharge voltage 11.1V – initial over-discharge voltage corrected for discharge rate compensation (no-load voltage); x 2/24V.
4.12 Over-discharge return voltage 12.6V; x 2/24V.
The supplier does not guarantee the battery in the following cases, but only provides maintenance or repair for a fee.
1. If, in the course of use
A system configuration changes, B battery in deep discharge, the system can not ensure that the battery is fully charged again, resulting in a longer period of battery loss, C buried storage battery waterproof unreasonable battery short circuit, D battery use of the ambient temperature exceeds the specified temperature range resulting in battery failure.
E the controller can not meet the protection of the battery and thus lead to the battery quality problems F the photovoltaic panel charging problems lead to the battery. The charging of the battery is not enough, causing long-term battery loss, G improper line arrangement, poor contact leads to battery output voltage, charging voltage is too low, H configuration of the battery capacity is too large, caused by the battery charging is not enough.
2. When the system configuration is reasonable, the usage is appropriate and the installation is reasonable, or in the case of other force majeure and human factor damage, any of the abnormalities occur, resulting in abnormal battery products, the supplier can restore the battery appropriately, but the costs incurred are borne by the demander.
Classification: crystalline silicon panels: polycrystalline silicon solar cells, monocrystalline silicon solar cells.
Solar panels amorphous silicon panels: thin film solar cells, organic solar cells.
Chemical dye panels: dye-sensitized solar cells.
(1) Monocrystalline silicon solar cells
Monocrystalline silicon solar cells photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 15%, the highest reached 24%, which is the highest photoelectric conversion efficiency of all types of solar cells, but the production cost is so large that it can not be a large number of widespread and universal use. As monocrystalline silicon is generally encapsulated with toughened glass and waterproof resin, it is robust and durable, with a life expectancy of 15 years in general and up to 25 years.
(2) Polycrystalline silicon solar cells
The production process of polycrystalline silicon solar cells is similar to that of monocrystalline silicon solar cells, but the photoelectric conversion efficiency of polycrystalline silicon solar cells is much lower, with a photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 12% (Sharp Japan listed on July 1, 2004 with an efficiency of 14.8% of the world’s highest efficiency polycrystalline silicon solar cells). In terms of production costs, it is somewhat cheaper than monocrystalline silicon solar cells, easier to manufacture materials, save electricity consumption, the total production cost is lower, and therefore has been developed in large numbers. In addition, the service life of polycrystalline solar cells is shorter than that of monocrystalline solar cells. In terms of performance to price ratio, monocrystalline silicon solar cells are also slightly better.
(3) Amorphous silicon solar cells
Amorphous silicon solar cells is a new type of thin-film solar cells appeared in 1976, it is completely different from monocrystalline silicon and polycrystalline silicon solar cells, the process is greatly simplified, silicon material consumption is very little, electricity consumption is lower, it is an important advantage is in the low light conditions can also generate electricity. However, the important problem of amorphous silicon solar cells is the low photoelectric conversion efficiency, the international advanced level is about 10%, and is not stable enough, with the extension of time, its conversion efficiency decay.
(4) Multi-compound solar cells
Multi-compound solar cells refer to solar cells not made of single element semiconductor materials. Countries research a variety of species, most have not yet industrial production, the following are important: a) cadmium sulfide solar cells b) gallium arsenide solar cells c) copper indium selenium solar cells (new multi-band gap gradient Cu (In, Ga) Se2 thin film solar cells)
Cu(In,Ga)Se2 is an excellent solar absorbing material with a gradient energy band gap (energy level difference between conduction band and valence band) of multiple semiconductor materials, which can expand the solar absorption spectral range and thus improve the photoelectric conversion efficiency. Based on it, thin-film solar cells can be designed with significantly higher photovoltaic conversion efficiency than silicon thin-film solar cells. The photovoltaic conversion rate that can be achieved is 18% and, so far, no light radiation-induced performance degradation effect (SWE) has been detected in these thin-film solar cells, which have a photovoltaic conversion efficiency that is approximately 50-75% higher than that of commercial thin-film solar panels.
The solar energy storage polymer lithium ion battery works on the principle that when photons of the right energy are shone through the ITO glass onto the photosensitive layer, the donor or acceptor material on the photosensitive layer absorbs the photons and excitons appear, then the excitons diffuse to the donor/acceptor interface where charge separation occurs, resulting in holes on the donor and electrons on the acceptor. The holes then pass along the donor to the anode and are collected by the anode, and the electrons pass along the receptor to the cathode and are collected by the cathode, resulting in photocurrent and photovoltage.
Schematic diagram of the photovoltaic effect of a solar polymer cell based on the donor/acceptor approach
The light absorption properties of the donor and acceptor materials, the hole mobility of the donor, the electron mobility of the acceptor and the position of the highest occupied orbital (HOMO) and lowest empty orbital (LLUMO) energy levels have a significant impact on the performance of organic photovoltaic devices. With regard to the electron energy levels, the donor material should have relatively high LUMO and HOMO energy levels, while the acceptor material should have low LUMO and HOMO energy levels, so as to ensure that the electrons at the LUMO energy level of the exciton in the donor can be spontaneously transferred to the LUMO energy level of the acceptor at the donor/acceptor interface, and the holes at the HOMO energy level of the exciton in the acceptor can be spontaneously transfer to the HOMo energy level of the donor, thus achieving charge separation.
In short, the photovoltaic conversion of polymer solar cells can be simplified to the following four processes.
Diagram of the working mechanism of a solar polymer cell
(1) excitons appear when the donor is excited by light.
(2) exciton diffusion to the D/A interface
(3) The exciton separates at the D/A interface to form an electron-hole pair
(4) Free carriers are transported and collected at the external electrode.